This course will help your students develop the language needed for effective communication in daily conversation. The course aims to provide the practical skills and communication skills required to succeed in a French-speaking environment, allowing your students to express confidence in dealing with various daily scenarios.
Beginner to Advanced
This course will tailor make course content to meet your school's specific learning goals, such as,
• Teach how to use French in daily life
• Stimulate creative thinking and analytical skills by dealing with different situations
• Train key language skills and cross-cultural communication skills through different sets of activities, e.g. role plays, games, arts, cooking , etc.
• Able to prepare students for certification exams such as DELF, DALF, TCF and TEF
• Taught by a native-level French speaker, allowing students to learn foreign accents while learning
• Learn online or face to face to interact with teachers in a safe and comfortable environment
• Small group teaching mode, so that each student has more opportunities to speak
After completing this course, your students can expect to,
• Express self in French more confidently
• Improve vocabulary and grammar
• Gain a comprehensive view of the French language and culture
• Get ready to advance to the next level and prepare for public examinations
A quotation will be sent to your school upon request